Monday, July 29, 2013

A Plea for Prayers.

All,

Please forgive me for my absence. On Friday, my beloved cousin, Sean, was hit on his motorcycle on his way to work. He was LifeLined in critical condition with numerous devastating injuries, including a spinal cord injury affecting his C3-C7 vertebrae. He also has a broken nose, orbital bone, and ankle. He has a very long road to recovery ahead of him, and I would appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

Our family has begun a fundraiser to help him. While you may not know Sean, even a little would mean the world to me and their family. You can donate to Sean's medical fund here.

Also, please pray for Lukas as we get ready for his heart cath on Thursday!

Love,
Christie
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...